The top-selling Bora Tool 12-Inch Parallel Clamp delivers exceptional clamping pressure and performance with an easy-to-use design. The 3.5-inch padded jaws slide up and down with a simple lift of the handle, and they automatically become parallel as you tighten them on your project. Robust precision clamping has never been so easy.
For top clamping pressure and exceptional hold, there’s no replacement for the Bora Tool 12-Inch Parallel Clamp. Designed to rigidly clamp down your case goods and other woodworking projects, its rock-solid stability will deliver a superior finished product you can be proud of.
- 1100 lbs. (500 kg) of clamping pressure
- 3.5-inch wide padded jaw provides constant, even pressure without damaging material
- Passive lock jaw stays in place while winding clamp
- Large, easy-grip handle makes it easy to lift and slide jaw up and down
- Designed based on end-user feedback